Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Getting Throat Cancer Happens I Am 15 Years Old And Worried Of Throat Cancer. Plz Help.?

I am 15 years old and worried of throat cancer. Plz help.? - how getting throat cancer happens

Hello to all. I know that 15 years not in the demographic characteristics of throat cancer, but I'm not going to throw. I DIP (smoke) snuff once in my life for about 15 minutes and I hated it. I noticed a difficulty in swallowing and a few small pieces on the back of the neck. I also clear my throat and m more than usual. These are signs of throat cancer. I went to the doctor and said I was a sore throat infection. I looked on Google and I looked at the symptoms and further with throat cancer share, that I have with this infection. I think the doctor has been forgotten, because I'm 15 years old and "never happen" in 15 years. In the still very skeptical about the whole situation and need advice. My parents help to share the same thoughts as the doctor. I am very worried and very depressed. I need advice on anything you give me. I am truly grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment