Friday, February 12, 2010

Brampton Part Tie Jobs I Tried Everything. But I Can't Find A Part-time Job( Retail).What Am I Doing Wrong?

I tried everything. but I can't find a part-time job( retail).What am I doing wrong? - brampton part tie jobs

I have tried everything. but I can not find a part time job (retail). I'm 18 and live in Canada, Ontario, I have never had a job brampton.And before.So some tips to get a suitable job for part-time retail? Jobs should be looking for since I had never studied before, have?

2 comments:

All Hail King Link!!! said...

Firstly, as many places as possible, the more applications you have to complete and submit the best opportunity you will find an interview.

Second, prepare for the interview. You need to dress the part for the work that you want to. Make sure sign up, nice dress clothes, to name a company when in an interview. Attitude is important and shows a positive attitude, confidence, an attitude that is very much in the work.

Thirdly, the interview. If you receive a call back for an interview, so make sure you wear the clothes pretty dress, respectful and grateful for the opportunity to give. You should questions like, why you work here, what are your strengths, what are their weaknesses and be willing to answer,have a good answer.

Finally, the employer has to thank for taking the time to interview you and your thoughts leave a lasting impression on their lives

Good Luck, stay safe and positive, and I am sure you will find a good job soon:)

mailacco... said...

Reminder: We are in a global recession!

Post a Comment