Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rls Disease I Suffer From Severe Leg Pain At Night...is This RLS Or Something Else?

I suffer from severe leg pain at night...is this RLS or something else? - rls disease

Several times a month, I wake in the middle of the night (in the clock is between 1 and 3) with severe pain in his legs. When I was younger I had terrible pains "growing", and they feel exactly the same thing - someone like me, the knee and ankle and is separated. Recently, they have deteriorated, and appeared frequently.

My question is, therefore, this does sound like RLS? Move will not help some, but certainly more than the pain Creep "creepy" feeling that most people speak with RLS. Is there something else that might be? I have no other symptoms, which I think is making a different disease.

Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment