Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hypothyroid Symptoms More Condition_symptoms I Have Low Tsh But Hypothyroid Symptoms?

I have low tsh but hypothyroid symptoms? - hypothyroid symptoms more condition_symptoms

I started synthroid few months ago. It had all the symptoms of hypothyroidism. The doctor said that my T3 and T4 are the wheels in the mud and not before. So I started Synthroid. I felt nothing. I went back and raised my Synthroid. In two weeks, I began to feel better and eyebrows! I was not perfect, but it was not safe and difference, people would say that my skin and hair well. Then I began to feel worse and all my symptoms return full force and mood are terrible. I went to the doctor and get blood work done and he calls and says that my TSH is low and lowering my Synthroid. Then I read to point out that under hyper, but I have all the symptoms starting. Why is this so? Makes me want to cry with him. I feel good! I wish my weight down, to move at least. I want my hair back to health. Most of my energy and mood right. What happened? (I am 35 and have 4 girls are under 10 years)

0 comments:

Post a Comment